Natural Treatments to Remove Acne Marks and Scars
Dealing with acne is really frustrating and difficult, even when you find the right products to banish it, the problem doesn’t end there. Acne marks and scars can be even more annoying and laborious than the pimples themselves, and while some fade within a short time, others take much longer or never go away.
It is important to point out that in these cases it is important to consult a dermatologist, but it does not take away from trying homemade recipes that can be very useful. Let’s see natural treatments to remove acne marks.
This is a great ally to renew the skin of any part of the body. Just mix one part baking soda with two parts water to form a paste, which is applied with gentle circular movements on the affected area to perform a gentle exfoliation.
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help replace damaged skin with a new, fresh and shiny one. a mask must be made with a measure of turmeric and a measure of coconut oil, it is applied on the affected area and left to act between 15 to 20 minutes.
This is the holy grail for skin care as it contains innumerable properties:
- It is astringent
- Removes dirt, dead skin and helps regenerate tissue.
- It has antiseptic, antibacterial and antibiotic properties.
- Balances the skin’s pH level.
- Provides essential nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin B2 and B6, vitamin C, E and P.
- Contains amino acids and alpha hydroxy acids that help dissolve sebum and dead skin cells.
- It’s a powerful detox and cleanser.
How to use apple vinegar for acne scars? Some recipes:
- Dilute apple vinegar with water (common or rose) in equal parts and apply over the affected region. Allow to dry and rinse.
- Place a tablespoon of honey in 3 cups of water with at least 2 tablespoons of vinegar and mix well. Apply with a cotton ball on the affected area, leave on for 40 minutes and rinse.
- Mix one teaspoon apple vinegar, 2 teaspoons green tea, 1 teaspoon honey and 5 teaspoons sugar. Apply to clean skin and massage for at least 5 minutes, leave on for another 10 minutes and rinse.
- Prepare a tonic with 1 part vinegar, 2 parts green tea, 1 part olive oil and 1 part lemon juice. Use the mixture two nights a week (never during the day) and wash in the morning.
- Mix a part of apple vinegar with a few drops of tea tree oil, apply on the affected region and leave for a few minutes before rinsing.